Parashat Sh’laḥ L’kha
26 Sivan, 5779 / June 29, 2019
Triennial Cycle III: Numbers 15:8-41
Ḥumash Etz Ḥayim, page 851
Haftarah: Joshua 2:1-24, page 856
- (15:8-16) Laws regarding sacrifices, specifying the amounts of flour and oil required for a grain offering and the measure of wine for the drink offering that accompanied major sacrifices.
- (15:17-21) The law of hallah. A portion of the dough for bread is to be given to the priests.
- (15:22-31) The required offering when a whole community sinned unintentionally.
- (15:32-36) An incident of Shabbat violation for which the offender was put to death.
- (15:37-41) The laws of tzitzit (fringes on the garments).