Congregation Beth David Endowment Foundation
The purpose of the Congregation Beth David Endowment Foundation organization is to manage the Endowment and Special Purpose Funds of Congregation Beth David, a California Nonprofit Religious Corporation.
There are many ways to give directly to the endowment:
- You may include a donation to the endowment on any check to Congregation Beth David – simply indicate how you would like your funds allocated and we can facilitate.
- You may donate directly to the Endowment Foundation by:
- Making your check out to Congregation Beth David Endowment Foundation – with the entire amount going to the foundation
- Donate online
- Joining our legacy group with a legacy gift. Learn more about Planned Giving
Endowment Board of Trustees
General Trustees including Officers:
- Michael Leitner, President
- Gene Tenberg, Treasurer
- David Hoffman, Secretary
- Dan Skilken
- Brett Borah
- Hanna Firman
- Bill Beyda
To live a life of fulfillment
To love and be loved by family and friends
To grow through learning in competence and conscience
A spiritual and compassionate Jewish community like Beth David can be central in helping to achieve these important personal goals.