Beth David Men’s Club provides an opportunity for our community to come together outside the synagogue for socializing, learning and service projects. We contribute to the shul and greater Jewish Community. Activities are open to spouses and families when appropriate.
- Social Events included: Bocce Ball, Beer with the Boys, Bagels in the Park, Hiking with Wine Tasting & Octoberfest
- Zoom Lectures on Topics of Interest in Technology and Lifestyle Areas
- Upcoming Activities: Kayaking, BBQ Lessons, Hiking/Biking & Superbowl Party
- Charitable Giving and Volunteerism for Jewish Causes and Nonprofits
- Donating to several organizations including Boy Scouts of America (in support of Eagle Scout Project), American Cancer Society (Relay for Life) and Hannukah College packages
Please Join our Mailing List at firstname.lastname@example.org