All Beth David members may have an access card issued to them to access the building during regular hours. If you don’t have your card yet, please fill out the form found at https://goo.gl/heUFfg. Please one form for EACH person requesting a card.
Use your cell phone as an assisted listening device with the Listen Everywhere system! Follow the steps below:
- Connect to the CBD-GUEST wifi. The password can be seen in the Admin Office window.
- Download the Listen Everywhere app (https://www.listentech.com/assistive-listening/listen-everywhere/)
- Launch the Listen Everywhere App
- Tap the “SCAN” Button
- Skip ad
- When Beth David’s screen comes up, you’re connected!
- Make sure your headphones are connected to your phone.
- Select your channel to hear audio.
Coffee and Tea Bar
We invite all members and visitors (13 years and older) to help themselves to coffee or tea from the coffee and tea bar located off of the Mercaz by the Memorial Alcove. The beverages are free, but we do ask for a small cash donation to be placed in the box provided. We also accept donations of Keurig cups, tea or flavored syrup. Product donations can be dropped in reception. The coffee and tea bar is solely funded through cash and product donations. Please help keep this warm and welcoming service going!