Click here for School Registration Forms
Open to all 8th-12th Grade Teens
Providing the South Bay Jewish teens with:
- Practical way to define their Jewish Identity
- Practice Social Justice
- Enhanced critical thinking about various Jewish topics
- Learn how Current Events shape our “Jewishness”
- Provide leadership opportunities
Who can attend this program?
Any Jewish teen in grades 8th-12th, from the Jewish community at large, who is interested in learning more about Judaism and Social Action while making new friends.
What is the curriculum?
- Hot Topics
- Social Action
- Current Events
- Leadership Development/Madrichim