Help with Covid-19 Vaccinations
The Healthier Kids Foundation is assisting community members 65 years old and older and others currently eligible to make vaccination appointments. Please share the attached flyers with friends and family. English Spanish
Staff is prepared to help eligible Santa Clara County residents register for their vaccinations, and they will answer the phone line in English, Spanish, and Vietnamese. Staff will send the registrant a text message reminder for their appointment date/time and what to bring. Staff will also follow up with any registrant that needs assistance rescheduling an appointment. They will explain locations, eligibility and answer any questions based on the County FAQ list. The toll-free line 1-833-560-0560 will be covered from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. Do You Need Help Getting the COVID-19 Vaccination?
MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT HOTLINES:
- Grief: (800) 445-4808 or text CARE to 83986
- Mental Health: (800) 950-6264 or text NAMI to 741741
- Self-Harm: (800) 366-8288 or text CONNECT to 741741
- Suicide: (800) 273-8255 or text HELLO to 741741
- Domestic Violence (800) 799- 7233 or text SUPPORT to 741741
HOSTING AN IN-PERSON EVENT DURING COVID-19
If you would like to host an in-person Beth David event, please plan ahead as the process now involves the following:
- The event host submits an Event Request to our Event Review Work Group.
- The Request will be reviewed, and if is in accordance with current State, Santa Clara County and Beth David guidelines, the workgroup will bring it to the Board for approval.
- Upon Board approval, the Office staff proceeds with regular intake process (contacting host, calendar, publicity etc.)
If you would like to proceed, please click here
Roadmap to Reopening Update
Report to Board of Directors on Congregational Survey on Programming during the time of COVID
We appreciate all of your feedback and narrative comments. Your input will surely help us to improve our programming going forward.
Roadmap To Reopening Task Force Formed