The tax deduction deadline for year 2019 giving is December 31, 2019. Please plan accordingly for making tax-deductible donations and payments.
- Cash donations must be received in the office by 11:30am December 31, 2019.
- Checks received after December 31, 2019 can be included on your 2019 tax letter if the check is dated and postmarked on or before December 31.
- Credit card transactions must be processed in the 2019 calendar year for tax-deductible donations to appear on your 2019 tax letter.
- Online credit card payments through ChaverWeb must be done by December 29, otherwise your tax-deductible credit card transaction will NOT be processed until January 2 and will not appear on your 2019 year-end tax letter.
- Credit card donations may be made through the Donate page on the CBD website until December 31. (Be sure to select one of the PalPal options or follow the link for Non-members to avoid using ChaverWeb)
- Stock Donations – Please be aware that stock donations can take many days to process so please arrange any stock donations by December 26.
- Please contact Monica Hernandez for our brokerage information or with any questions, 408-366-9108; firstname.lastname@example.org.